Art Reproductions - Canvas Prints - Oil Painting Reproductions

Alphabetical Artist Index

Art Movements Directory

The Art Movements Directory of Fine Art Reproductions is a brief summary of the main art movements, periods, styles and genres, which helps you learn more about development and history of art.

Paintings Recently Added

Aged and Cracked Art Reproductions

We can make your art reproduction to look aged and cracked as the museum original.
learn more about Aged Look Reproductions
Aged Look Art Reproductions Antiquity Look Art Reproductions Old Look Art Reproductions

Testimonials

Don't take our words for art reproductions.
Read What our Customers Say
© TOPofART 1998/2013
TOPofART at FaceBook Subscribe TOPofARTreproductions Cannel TOPofART at Vimeo TOPofART at Google+ Follow TOPofART on Pinterest Official TOPofART Blog TOPofART Remodeling and Home Design
Home / Customer Comments

Fine Art Reproductions - Testimonials / Customer Comments

What Our Customers Say?
Don't take our words for art reproductions. Read what our customers say.

page 3 of 3
per page:  24|48|96
1 | 2 | 3
Water Serpents I - Klimt - Samples of Quality

Posted by Martina, 2004-02-11

I received the painting I ordered (Klimt: Water Serpents) and I am very happy with it. It is a lovely reproduction.
Best wishes
The Boulevard Montmartre, Afternoon, in the Rain - Pissarro - Samples of Quality

Posted by Shari, 2004-01-24

The painting arrived today and my daughter is very pleased with it. Thank you for all your efforts.
Dancers in Pink - Degas - Samples of Quality

Posted by Melinda, 2003-12-31

Hello, We got the Degas Pink Dancers which was very nice.
The Kiss - Klimt - Samples of Quality

Posted by Michael, 2003-12-22

Thanks, the painting arrived and i will examine and order again. A pleasure doing business with you.
Unconscious Rivals - Alma-Tadema - Samples of Quality

Posted by Ruth, 2003-12-09

The painting was received today and looks great to me. My son is purchasing it for his wife for Christmas. He will look at it when he arrives next week.
Sincerely
The Old Oak, Medfield, Massachusetts - Inness - Samples of Quality

Posted by Anne, 2003-10-24

We have received our requested landscape painting in excellent order. The attention to detail is most remarkable. Please extend our thanks to your most gifted artist.Once mounted and framed I will send you a photo of where it will be displayed for many years to come.
Sincerely
Christ on the Cross - Velazquez - Samples of Quality

Posted by George, 2003-05-06

Painting of Christ on the Cross arrived today. Looks great. I will most likely do more business with you.
The Dance Class - Degas - Samples of Quality

Posted by Mike, 2003-05-01

I just got it back from being stretched and framed. It looks magnificent. You did a fabulous job. I have it on the wall of my office over my desk and is a commanding sight indeed. Thank you again for the hard work you did to produce this reproduction for me.
Regards
Dancers Ascending a Staircase - Degas - Samples of Quality

Posted by Derek, 2003-04-17

I received the package yesterday. The painting looks great. I will get it framed soon and enjoy it even more.
Thanks,
Still Life with Fruit Dish - Cezanne - Samples of Quality

Posted by Kristi and Bill, 2003-04-14

We love it! Thank you!
Snow at Louveciennes - Sisley - Samples of Quality

Posted by Thomas, 2003-03-12

I received the painting with yesterday's mail. I am very pleased with it; in fact, it is as good if not better than what I had hoped to see.
I have never seen the original, but have seen it reproduced in books.
Will you please extend my thanks to the artist? The painting is going in my office, and is something I will enjoy for years.
Thank you.
The Arab Tent - Landseer - Samples of Quality

Posted by Nick, 2003-02-26

The 2 paintings arrived yesterday. They are very very nice, thank you very much for your assistance.
In case you need a reference for other customers in the USA, please feel
free to use me.
Netherlandish Proverbs - Bruegel the Elder - Samples of Quality

Posted by Marc, 2003-02-07

Thank you for the paintings, they are wonderful.
I have enclosed a photo off them in their frames.
The Adoration of the Magi - Botticelli - Samples of Quality

Posted by Todd, 2002-09-23

The painting is beautiful. We are very satifisfied.
If possible we would like to know the name of the artist(s) who did this marvelous reproduction. Is is possible to find out? Also, can you give me any quidance on the care of the painting? Is there any special instuctions we should follow to maintain its condition?
I want thank you for an excellent product and service. I would highly recommend you and I expect that we will have future orders.
Thank you again.